Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this needs to be moved Jeff ok!

Some of you know a week ago our jeep went down did not know it had caught fire!
So blessing 1 the fire went out on its own!

Well when Stan (Burdie) found out he loaned us his truck so we could take Jacob to Tulsa for a seeded hunt (which he had a blast ) so Blessing 2 . THANKS BURDIE !

While at the hunt my pin pointer stopped Jim (Monty) gave me an extra he had! Now we
have Blessing 3. THANKS MONTY !

Well while he was talking with Jacob he found out that Jacobs detector is sucking batteries right down so he took Jacob home with him in between hunt when they came back Jacob had another detector an extra Jim had! Now Blessing 3 ! (and Jacob has 2 detectors I have 1 ;D )
THANKS AGAIN JIM!

Well then this past Monday I had volunteered at The House/Praise .... local Christian radio station. As I was leaving the station mgr. thanked me (we were answering phones for the pledge drive) and asked if I was going to be back and I told him yes and asked for prayer on the jeep situation, and he asked how I liked vans ? I said they are fine if they run, he looked at one of the girls in the front office and said go get the title we're giving her the red van! I almost fainted ! Turns out they had prayed for a van for all the remotes they do and when they got their newer one they had prayed for someone to give the older one too! So Blessing 4 !

So don't let anyone say he does not bless cause he does! :'( - of Happiness ! :icon_sunny:

I DO FEEL BLESSED!

But, this is not the end yesterday Saturday our daughters car quit ? And Jacob is having leglengthing surgery on May 26th, her car is a little car well the van is full size 8 adult comfy! So when he comes home from the city he can come home with his leg stretched out on a big seat!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Great news,evy.Yes,you were and are blessed.You and jeff are special people and that's why you found the Rowdy Bunch and the LaLa sisters,and you are in God's Grace.

T

trish76642

Thats such a wonderful story Granny!

People come into our lives for a reason!

Its not a coincidence!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for telling me to check out your post Evy... that's just super fantastic!
Our God is such an amazing, capable, gracious, and LOVING God!!!!
Thank you for making me smile tonight, as I really needed it badly. :)

Bran <><

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bran you are very welcome and thank you TT and Daddy and Trish for reading, I am so very glad if what happened to us touched someone and makes them feel good or reminds them He is there !

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's special blessings for someone as sweet and nice as you. Just knowing you as a friend is a blessing itself :-*

:wink: RR

T

trish76642

River Rat said:
There's special blessings for someone as sweet and nice as you. Just knowing you as a friend is a blessing itself :-*

:wink: RR

awww thats such a sweet thing to say RR.

I'll second that!

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judie you too are a very special friend! Thank-you soooo very much! Now when is someone going to have a hunt we can all get togeather at?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions