Blind dowser.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little advice here. Take it or leave it. Beware the false prophets, what I laughingly refer to as "false profits". Anyone who feels threatened by me probably has good reason to be.

No question I am a big skeptic. As I say I'm more skeptical than any of the "forum" fake skeptics that work for the metal detector industry. I don't trust anyone on the internet as to who they are or where they are or what they push.

Some people here are sorely misguided. Some day I'll my equipment on the market and the word will get out. I have all the parts here for two different types of locating equipment. One is more dowsing as it uses one of my witnesses I developed. It's going to be the lowest price locator and yes, I've found gold with this type of unit. What I have now is better than what I found the gold with. Any dowser should be able to use it.

I don't understand what the big deal here is about the word "something". I'm not playing the semantics game like the skeptics do. Something means the opposite of nothing. You want me to put a number on it? Okay how about $100 worth of solid gold? Not gold flour. Like I said, there has been ten thousand spots marked on the maps and photos. You would think there should be maybe a hundred finds reported and many more not reported. It's not there and you just go ahead and be hypnotized into believing what you want. I've never said map dowsing cannot possibly work. I said it is unreliable and inaccurate.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should say "Any dowser should be able to learn to use this locator." I know all-too-well there are many stubborn ones with the mantra "A coat hanger is just as good..."

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
No question I am a big skeptic. As I say I'm more skeptical than any of the "forum" fake skeptics that work for the metal detector industry. I don't trust anyone on the internet as to who they are or where they are or what they push.
I don't understand what the big deal here is about the word "something". I'm not playing the semantics game like the skeptics do. Something means the opposite of nothing. You want me to put a number on it? Okay how about $100 worth of solid gold? Not gold flour.
Could you please explain just what is solid gold?...flour gold will assay out to be more pure than even smelted gold......Art

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weird....signal_line uses small letters with an underscore for his handle. Yet everyone who address him, use caps and no underscore???

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Like I said, there has been ten thousand spots marked on the maps and photos. You would think there should be maybe a hundred finds reported and many more not reported. It's not there and you just go ahead and be hypnotized into believing what you want. I've never said map dowsing cannot possibly work. I said it is unreliable and inaccurate.
There are 1,172 threads on this board..there are 17,473 posts...get real Mike....when I do a map it will get you in the area. Then it is your job to do the finding....Art

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A little advice here. Take it or leave it. Beware the false prophets, what I laughingly refer to as "false profits". Anyone who feels threatened by me probably has good reason to be.

Some people here are sorely misguided. Some day I'll my equipment on the market and the word will get out. I have all the parts here for two different types of locating equipment. One is more dowsing as it uses one of my witnesses I developed. It's going to be the lowest price locator and yes, I've found gold with this type of unit. What I have now is better than what I found the gold with. Any dowser should be able to use it.

I don't understand what the big deal here is about the word "something". I'm not playing the semantics game like the skeptics do. Something means the opposite of nothing. You want me to put a number on it? Okay how about $100 worth of solid gold? Not gold flour. Like I said, there has been ten thousand spots marked on the maps and photos. You would think there should be maybe a hundred finds reported and many more not reported. It's not there and you just go ahead and be hypnotized into believing what you want. I've never said map dowsing cannot possibly work. I said it is unreliable and inaccurate.

If you invent a locating unit that surpasses all others in performance, great. At that point you will void what the skeptics say and claim about dowsing etc.

Ok Sig, words are important and especially in this case, and something is a vague term. Skeptics have often claimed that my dowsing doesn't work because I didn't find treasure. Upon pressing the point, I found that by treasure they meant those things that are of high value ie: Gold bars, gold coins, silver bars or coins, large caches etc. Yet I have found hundreds upon hundreds of things while dowsing, most of which is labeled as junk, and in very isolated place to boot. My point is this, I found these metallic items while dowsing, yet according to skeptics, the sure indicator that dowsing works is finding high valued items only, and nothing else counts. Absurd.

You mentioned that one should beware the false prophets. Yes, that is true, yet no where is there a warning to be wary of true prophets. I happen to know there are many true prophets on this forum who guided me to a successful metallic find from map dowsing. Further more, if it were not for their help and input, my dowsing shots would not be as good as it is today. Their input and guidance has saved me countless hours of finding out the truth about dowsing through my own trial and error. Here's a big thanks to those true prophets.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Les..We have not had any complaints from the people who have had maps dowsed...I did a map a few weeks ago which had an exposed gold vein..I don’t know if he found it but I gave him a lot of information about what to look for...that is what this forum is all about...An exchange of information...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Les..We have not had any complaints from the people who have had maps dowsed...I did a map a few weeks ago which had an exposed gold vein..I don’t know if he found it but I gave him a lot of information about what to look for...that is what this forum is all about...An exchange of information...My information comes from doing it and not what some ya-hoo says in a book...Art

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Les..We have not had any complaints from the people who have had maps dowsed...I did a map a few weeks ago which had an exposed gold vein..I don’t know if he found it but I gave him a lot of information about what to look for...that is what this forum is all about...An exchange of information...My information comes from doing it and not what some ya-hoo says in a book...Art

And you are one of those true prophets.

I now understand what SIG is doing. He is an admitted skeptic who wants to put other skeptics in their place as he is not impressed with them at all. In short, he is skeptical of the skeptics. A house divided against itself cannot stand and he wants to tear their house down and set it on fire, so to speak.

So, if he invents a locator, as he calls it, that one cannot argue with, great. But it will be interesting to see as nothing I know of that was ever built or invented was done so without skeptics taking pot shots at it, including dowsing with simple coat hangers. It just goes with the territory. Les.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BTW, the reason I started this “blind dowser” thread is last week I was surfing through this treasurenet web site and came across a post that was posted back in 2012 by WOOF. In it he (I assume woof is a he) stated it would be a real mystery for someone who is blind to successfully dowse. I have not been able to relocate that post.

So, after thinking about it for a few days, why not, says I? Sounds like a good idea to try. So, very soon, since I am not blind, I am going to blind fold myself with a sleeping mask and go dowsing.

With a blind fold on, I will dowse in my usual way by walking forward, holding my rods in front of me. My wife will be by my side telling me about any objects in front of me such as trees, or other obstacles and I need to step or go to the right or left so I will not trip or run into them. She will also tell me what my rods are doing.

When my rods cross, I will stop, take the blind fold off my eyes and scan with my metal detector to pin point the target.

OK you skeptics, weigh in on this one.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
So, if he invents a locator, as he calls it, that one cannot argue with, great. But it will be interesting to see as nothing I know of that was ever built or invented was done so without skeptics taking pot shots at it, including dowsing with simple coat hangers. It just goes with the territory. Les.
Yes he says he has...I wish him luck with all that old technology that he talks about...Art

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lesjcbs would you please look at these 2 maps and see if your intuitions, instincts or feelings tell you anything? Art will know these maps, because he was kind enough to help me with his thoughts! I have also received feed back from Okiedowser and Teleprospector.
If you respond Lesjcbs, for the sake of people in this forum, tell us if you've ever heard of Wishbone (that's me :)) and his crazy maps, or, you've never seen my thread or maps until today.
I've only been a prospector 8 months...lo.
Thanks
closeupSS.jpg

CloseupWB.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The facts are that some of us will not look for people....It is my hobby and I make my own rules..Art

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wishbone: Sorry, I can't help you. I don't know how to map dowse. This is the first time I have seen a post from you. I have been away from this forum for quite a while.

Les

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you find an airplane like this? No one else has been able to.
Good grief Dave, I almost missed your side posts. Say, have you ever dowsed?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know you don't understand but I am extremely reluctant to even put this device on the market because I know the likes of some people on this forum will steal it. Yes, your heros.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I know you don't understand but I am extremely reluctant to even put this device on the market because I know the likes of some people on this forum will steal it. Yes, your heros.
More insults......Art

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread