What's new

blonde moment .

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
One of my friends is the manager at a local convenience store well a month or two ago he was telling me that some one had brought in 5 full rolls of mercury dimes ... like a bonebrain I didnt offer to buy them off him for ebay value , so I could pick through them for any key dates ... well anyways I talked to him the other day and they are long gone ....duh one of my blonde moments :(
 
Upvote 0
To have a blonde moment that means you have to have hair.....looking at your avatar.....hmmmmmmm...ha!!!


















I told you I would get you back......lol. You know I am just kidding Scalper.....wait...Scalper???....Scalp....what does Scalp mean......ha!

Ha!

I hope you don't consider that a blow below the belt as they say......would that be fair???
 
Ha ha ha speaking of um being blonde it took u long enough ::) touche LJ and speaking of nicknames hmmmm I think LJ could be a loaded one ha ...










Btw you are quite the character I was laughing my a** off... but ya better beware ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I like the fact you take can take a joke well Mr. S.

And as far a taking a while.....I was considering if I should post that or not but I knew you would know I am just playing so...... When I read the title...the thought was in my head buddy....lol.

Now how can LJ be loaded????
 
Well you have the Mr. right :wink: and yeah I like playing along .... as far as what LJ could stand for guess we will have to find out hmmmmmm......
 
I'm not loosing hair - - - - - - I'm just gaining more forehead.
 
Might be a condition as a result of pulling his hair out trying to find silver in skunk box after skunk box. .....LOL

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom