Bharpring Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2016 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 5,902 Golden Thread 0 Location Savannah, GA Detector(s) used XP Deus HF coils, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Hi Cheese, I hope you are doing well in South GA. The blue one pictured last is kinda cool imo. I found it in an area in Detroit where I found various late 1800s to early 1900s stuff metal detecting. Are any of these marbles any good? ?
Hi Cheese, I hope you are doing well in South GA. The blue one pictured last is kinda cool imo. I found it in an area in Detroit where I found various late 1800s to early 1900s stuff metal detecting. Are any of these marbles any good? ?
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2018 #2 Nice old marbles. I like finding them too.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Aug 17, 2018 #3 Cool! They are good old marbles. The blue banged up one is a vitro conqueror, the swirly blue one looks like an Alley swirl. Fun finds! No big value but still old and collectible. Good luck finding more!
Cool! They are good old marbles. The blue banged up one is a vitro conqueror, the swirly blue one looks like an Alley swirl. Fun finds! No big value but still old and collectible. Good luck finding more!
Bharpring Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2016 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 5,902 Golden Thread 0 Location Savannah, GA Detector(s) used XP Deus HF coils, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Ok, thanks.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 19, 2019 #5 I like the nice color of the light passing through the last blue one. Congrats on your finds.