What's new

Boom! Finally A Gold Coin!!!! :)

Seener53

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
761
Reaction score
424
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today I met up with my buddy at an old pounded park. I was kind of late with a hangover ;) When I got there my buddy had 3 silvers already so I started swinging and my first
target was a 1943 merc. Dug 3 more targets (low tones) which were junk and came across a bouncy 11-27. After a couple of seconds it locked on to 12-30 with the cursor in the middle of the screen. So that got me curious as I dug some gold before on the same cursor position. Dug a 6 inch plug and bam at the bottom of the plug was Gold! Called my buddy over as I was jumping up & down he confirmed my find and got some water to wash off the dirt. After a rinse a beautiful 1906 D 5$ gold emerged. Also found a 1904 V nickel and 5 wheaties, my buddy found 2 war nickels, 2 mercs, barber dime and over 20 wheaties. What a day, I'm so happy :)

Thanks for looking & HH!

image-2184697300.webp



image-602325128.webp



image-578526793.webp



image-4258154886.webp



image-425475770.webp



image-3074051777.webp



image-339813453.webp
 
Upvote 154
outstanding.gif
Outstanding Seener.
 
Dream come true! Congrats!
 
Nice find! I want to start detecting!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
wow!, thats awesome, i see a banner coming your way
 
WOW! Congrats. I'm dying for my first gold coin. Great finds......who says money can't buy happiness! ;-)
 
wow!, thats awesome, i see a banner coming your way

Thanks, that would be nice I didn't get one for my 1 carat diamond ring which was appraised at 4,500$ :)
 
Wow! What a great find and looks like its in great shape!
 
Beautiful!

Nice going.
 
Superb find! Banner also.
How's the hangover now?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom