romeo-1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2005
- Messages
- 9,863
- Reaction score
- 7,127
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Romeotopia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I was able to get out for an hour this afternoon to try my field one last time before the frost really set in. The ground was frozen to about 5 inches but it was manageable. First signal was a little choppy but was good enough to dig. This is something I've been hoping to find for 7 years. It's a Spanish cob!! I think it's a 1 reale from 1674...which would make it my new oldest silver! Condition is amazing but unfortunately my camera is still not downloading to my laptop so I had to use my BlackBerry. I'm absolutely gob smacked with this find!
I was finally able to download the pics from my camera. Thanks.
I was finally able to download the pics from my camera. Thanks.
Attachments
Upvote
8


A cob can be a tough out for most people to get off their list. I found my one and only back in 1993 and doubt I will find another.









