jdsarasin8194
Bronze Member
I found these bottles in a old water mill cellar hole and I have no clue what they were for or how old they are.
The larger one has "one pint" written on both sides of it and says, I think, "wine" on the bottom with some weird faded symbols around it.
The smaller one has "3 1/2" written on one side and I think says "owens" and "68" on the bottom.
They both have a small thread on the tops so I know that they cannot be very old, but any help would be appreciated
The larger one has "one pint" written on both sides of it and says, I think, "wine" on the bottom with some weird faded symbols around it.
The smaller one has "3 1/2" written on one side and I think says "owens" and "68" on the bottom.
They both have a small thread on the tops so I know that they cannot be very old, but any help would be appreciated








