StoneWatch
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2017
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I need help with settings.
I have a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and I am looking for a stone that contains iron such as pyrite and marcasite. I am looking for these so that way I can start a fire the primal way and I just need help with where I need to put the settings to find stone with iron in it.
I have a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and I am looking for a stone that contains iron such as pyrite and marcasite. I am looking for these so that way I can start a fire the primal way and I just need help with where I need to put the settings to find stone with iron in it.
Last edited:
Once the fire is well established throw the Bounty Hunter into the fire as a sacrifice to the God of fire.
I love my LR Pro!






