What's new

Box with numerous 72Ss anyone need one (for trade)

bnsfhobo

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma City
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, White's M6
Box with numerous 72S's anyone need one (for trade)

Picked up a box Monday and pulled 9 1972S clad proof coins. If anyone is working on a set and needs one, I am missing most other S Clad coins so we could work a trade. PM me if interested.
BTW the rest of the box had 1 40%'er.
I have now had 12 boxes with no silver and that 40%'er was my first out of the 12 boxes.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Box with numerous 72S's anyone need one (for trade)

WOW 9-72S's thats kind of amazing in itself.

Got pic's ?

Mojo
 
Re: Box with numerous 72S's anyone need one (for trade)

I have already placed them in protective sleeves. But I will try to get a photo of them tomorrow afternoon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom