What's new

boy did i ever get another one of those Colorado rings today

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can't say enough about this fine ticket of a ring.............. :tongue3:

this is the icying on the cake so to speak
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 7281.webp
    7281.webp
    109.8 KB · Views: 686
  • 7282.webp
    7282.webp
    110.5 KB · Views: 674
  • 7283.webp
    7283.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 674
  • 7284.webp
    7284.webp
    30 KB · Views: 675
  • 7287.webp
    7287.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 669
  • 7288.webp
    7288.webp
    71.8 KB · Views: 673
  • 7289.webp
    7289.webp
    111.6 KB · Views: 669
  • 728LOOT1.webp
    728LOOT1.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 675
  • 728NUT.webp
    728NUT.webp
    136.5 KB · Views: 676
  • 728LOOT2.webp
    728LOOT2.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 667
Upvote 0
Max, at this point, that ring would make my day.. I think its very pretty.
 
Nice, I pulled one out like that last weekend >:( looks just about like that.
 
Good heavens that is a beauty! That had to have made your day! I love the pictures of all the sand sculptures. Where do the people get the patience to do that? It has to take a lot of time (and talent). The only things they do in the sand down here (CWB) is dig holes.... and some of them are real deep! ::)
 
Good looking ring :icon_thumleft:
 
Does that say 225 or 925?
 
Piercesdad

9 2 5............ :'(.................... :icon_pirat:
 
still pretty Max and I'd be happy with that right about now. love the sand sculptures.
 
These sure get your heart pounding ..Still a good find & Thanks for the good pics ..HH.
 
That would make my heart race is i found that. its a shame it isnt gold though :(. But silver is better than nothing ;D
 
Great looking ring Max, to bad the 925 on inside. Got one not to long ago and thought it was white gold but nooooo. Great shots of the sand sculptures.
 
Sorry about the heart breaker. I can beat that one. I pulled up a plastic ring in the scoop the other day with a dolphin on it (there was a pulltab in the scoop also).....I guess I can say at least I found a ring :tongue3: :laughing9:

I have found so much gold plated silver this year.......

by the way, does any one know what 525 on the inside of a ring is?

HH
 
JP said:
Sorry about the heart breaker. I can beat that one. I pulled up a plastic ring in the scoop the other day with a dolphin on it (there was a pulltab in the scoop also).....I guess I can say at least I found a ring :tongue3: :laughing9:

I have found so much gold plated silver this year.......

by the way, does any one know what 525 on the inside of a ring is?

HH

JP Some foreign designations for gold use numeric values, like 14k is 583 or 585. I assume 525 gold would be = to 12.6kt gold, or probably 12kt gold if it is an authentic marking. See http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jewelry-Gems-Minerals-689/Gold-Stamp.htm for numeric designations for gold from some foreign contries. Just because gold is marked 925 does not mean it is sterling with a gold plating. In fact I found a gold Budda necklace marked 925 and it is quite heavy. I am sure it is actually 22kt gold. HH Ralph PS: Unless the 925 has a designation next to it indicating it is serling, I would not assume it is gold plated or if you like you can send it to me and I will give you a few bucks for it..... ;D
 
petersra said:
JP said:
Sorry about the heart breaker. I can beat that one. I pulled up a plastic ring in the scoop the other day with a dolphin on it (there was a pulltab in the scoop also).....I guess I can say at least I found a ring :tongue3: :laughing9:

I have found so much gold plated silver this year.......

by the way, does any one know what 525 on the inside of a ring is?

HH

JP Some foreign designations for gold use numeric values, like 14k is 583 or 585. I assume 525 gold would be = to 12.6kt gold, or probably 12kt gold if it is an authentic marking. See http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jewelry-Gems-Minerals-689/Gold-Stamp.htm for numeric designations for gold from some foreign contries. Just because gold is marked 925 does not mean it is sterling with a gold plating. In fact I found a gold Budda necklace marked 925 and it is quite heavy. I am sure it is actually 22kt gold. HH Ralph PS: Unless the 925 has a designation next to it indicating it is serling, I would not assume it is gold plated or if you like you can send it to me and I will give you a few bucks for it..... ;D

Thanks petersra. There are Russian letters that are stamped into the ring too. Have a good, treasure hunting weekend. JP
 
petersra said:
JP said:
Sorry about the heart breaker. I can beat that one. I pulled up a plastic ring in the scoop the other day with a dolphin on it (there was a pulltab in the scoop also).....I guess I can say at least I found a ring :tongue3: :laughing9:

I have found so much gold plated silver this year.......

by the way, does any one know what 525 on the inside of a ring is?

HH

Test that sucker. Regardless a great dig

JP Some foreign designations for gold use numeric values, like 14k is 583 or 585. I assume 525 gold would be = to 12.6kt gold, or probably 12kt gold if it is an authentic marking. See http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jewelry-Gems-Minerals-689/Gold-Stamp.htm for numeric designations for gold from some foreign contries. Just because gold is marked 925 does not mean it is sterling with a gold plating. In fact I found a gold Budda necklace marked 925 and it is quite heavy. I am sure it is actually 22kt gold. HH Ralph PS: Unless the 925 has a designation next to it indicating it is serling, I would not assume it is gold plated or if you like you can send it to me and I will give you a few bucks for it..... ;D
 
Nice ring and finally found your va beach pics sorry about LC & the TD deal....

HH....Tab
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom