cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2020 #1 Found this bracelet at old 1850’s home site in Cecil Maryland. I think I found all the pieces. Can anyone ID the reddish brown stones. There are also little gems? of different colors.
Found this bracelet at old 1850’s home site in Cecil Maryland. I think I found all the pieces. Can anyone ID the reddish brown stones. There are also little gems? of different colors.
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 20, 2020 #2 Carnelian and marcasite, would be my suggestion. Victorian. Last edited: Mar 20, 2020 Upvote 0
cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Kray I searched it and see similar looking bracelets think you are right. Thanks Upvote 0
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,782 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2020 #4 Very beautiful....Congrats!! I think kray has it right. Upvote 0