What's new

Brans "Save The Date" Wedding eCard!

godisnum1

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
537
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend 2, Nokta Legend, Nokta AccuPoint, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bran's "Save The Date" Wedding eCard!

So I spent all day yesterday working on eCard's and our website for the wedding!
Hannah surprisingly liked the eCard that I had already chose to use here on T-Net, so I guess that's the one we'll be using online.
Since it has personal information on it, I won't be posting the website here on the forums... but if you'd like it, just ask. :)
The website will have our registry stuff synced up to it in a couple of weeks, but you can RSVP for the wedding itself and the wedding showers (in Florida or Missouri) on there as well.

Bran <><
 

Attachments

  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 934
Re: Bran's "Save The Date" Wedding eCard!

Bran,since the wedding will be here in Missouri,will you have time for some metal detecting right after the ceremony?
 
Re: Bran's "Save The Date" Wedding eCard!

After the wedding?? lol NOPE!!! :laughing7:
BEFORE the wedding... more than likely, yes! I'm actually seeing about trying to "maybe" get a group of us together for a little pre-wedding hunt. I'm not sure if it's gonna work out or not, but I'd like for it to be kind of an alternative to a "bachelor party" :D
So far, it's just an idea in my head. If something comes of it (like finding a place close to Springfield to hunt), then I will for sure let those who plan on coming know!! And this time around, I WILL be detecting!

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom