daytondigger
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2004
- Messages
- 1,377
- Reaction score
- 10
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Dayton, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher CZ5

I would agree, if it were anything important, someone would have recognized it. It is cast in that shape.BioProfessor said:When in doubt just say "furniture hardware" or "horse tack."
Furniture Hardware or Horse Tack.
Daryl
daytondigger said:I would agree, if it were anything important, someone would have recognized it. It is cast in that shape.BioProfessor said:When in doubt just say "furniture hardware" or "horse tack."
Furniture Hardware or Horse Tack.
Daryl
Thanks all, Steve
Is there a small hook at the end of the tip?Not true. Would like to see more pics, side, bottom... something for size reference to better visualize.daytondigger said:... if it were anything important, someone would have recognized it.
Thanks all, Steve
We have the aluminum 15 thingy and Piggnutz to thanks for that. 
Any other clues you could give us? Maybe the type of area that it was found in for starters. I don't believe it has been melted. It looks whole and intact. I agree with BigC about some better/more photos. That scanner isn't doing any justice.daytondigger said:I have no idea what this item is, but someone on TNET may be able to tell me. I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks, Steve
jrwill56 said:looks like a knife belt buckle