What's new

Brass cap?

no_limits

Full Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
398
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett's ace 250/ Garrett AT pro/ AT pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took a half hour during work hour and went metal detecting in an area where I have found 1700 and 1800 stuff found this little cap to something I was thinking salt shaker but I don't know it's pretty decorative even though it doesn't show up much on the picture it's got a small hinge on one side and the other side has a curled latch it looks like maybe it flips open with your finger was down about 6 in close to where I found some Old Lantern part there are lots of iron IMG_20180605_130852830.webpIMG_20180605_130910903.webpIMG_20180605_130928951_HDR.webp signals in the area just thought maybe somebody on here would recognize it and would know what it went to I put a quarter next to it for size thanks for looking and for the help
 
Thanks a lot guys y'all really hit it this time I never would have guessed
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom