• latch2.jpg
    latch2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 831

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D :D :D I am guessing a louver type....1 louver...doesnt look like there was an "arm" attachment to open more than 1 also Im guessing the round lift part may have been the attachment point of the louver! Only a guess...happy hunt!

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure hope it is this thingy was falling off the board so last night I got to looking again and today I found this pic...still looking! I think the theory of how it works is there or close to it...

Upvote 0
OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Thanks for all you help. I was about to say they are brass knuckles. Cuz....I leave work in the dark and some pretty scarry characters around there, walking to my car in the dark I hold the latch thingy in my hand and LOL, Brass Knuckles!

Upvote 0
D

DEMON

BRASS ONLY USED AS SELF LUBE PROPERTIES, OR FOR SHOW ITEMS,USED IN CLEAN INVIRMENT . THEY NORMALLY NEED REPLACING A LOT

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DEMON said:
BRASS ONLY USED AS SELF LUBE PROPERTIES, OR FOR SHOW ITEMS,USED IN CLEAN INVIRMENT . THEY NORMALLY NEED REPLACING A LOT
[/q]How about a brass part half "plated"metal handle for the interior breaker box of older days?

Upvote 0
D

DEMON

rgr brass has unite quallities normally as a switching devise as per once a min or more

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im thinking... he's thinking in Electrical terms?? Im just as much stuped but I think that this latch/thinky just might be what I said in the beginning/as others have also....some type of contact lever for a transformer (a small one) like for a model train control......dah I have no idea!

Upvote 0
D

DEMON

i hope to get to steam show in bridton ont canada next fall but seems awfully fimilary

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want one of those...... It is beautiful.....It is brass and the contraption on the top looks like the size that you are speaking of doesnt it? Is this a web pic or is it yours? CONGRADULATIONS THAT'S IT

Attachments

• wash.jpg
    wash.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 0
OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Michelle said:
I want one of those...... It is beautiful.....It is brass and the contraption on the top looks like the size that you are speaking of doesnt it? Is this a web pic or is it yours?
I wish it was mine! I was looking at hit or miss engines for this darn brass thingy and low and behold at the bottom is a "Busy Girl" washer with all this shinny metal on it. I enlarged and I'll be dipped now that is very close. Can not find any others with brass but I'll keep looking.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread