Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Mar 6, 2014 #1 The Illinois winter from hell is on its way out. Watch out fellow hunters, I'm Gona be killing it this year. (Hopefully) Upvote 0
The Illinois winter from hell is on its way out. Watch out fellow hunters, I'm Gona be killing it this year. (Hopefully)
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2014 #2 Good Luck and HH
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,847 Reaction score 76,290 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2014 #3 I wish I could say the same for PA yesterday they said 50's all next week. Today the same weatherman says 30's & possible snow mid week Can't win Anyway Good Luck To Ya !
I wish I could say the same for PA yesterday they said 50's all next week. Today the same weatherman says 30's & possible snow mid week Can't win Anyway Good Luck To Ya !
7 73dguard Full Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 162 Reaction score 56 Golden Thread 0 Location South Paris, ME Detector(s) used AT GOLD Nokta Gold King Teknetics AlphA 2000 Garrett Pointer Pro Primary Interest: Other Mar 6, 2014 #4 39 fun loving degree here today, woo-hoo!
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,847 Reaction score 76,290 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2014 #5 73dguard said: 39 fun loving degree here today, woo-hoo! Click to expand... my high was 32f, but windchill is Brutal (polar) low was 12, 16f predicted for tonight
73dguard said: 39 fun loving degree here today, woo-hoo! Click to expand... my high was 32f, but windchill is Brutal (polar) low was 12, 16f predicted for tonight
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2014 #6 Yep cold here in GA and now its raining on top of it. Weather person says 70 Saturday we will see.
Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Mar 7, 2014 Thread Owner #7 My company is sending me to Kansas city for a week starting on Sunday. Hopefully most of the snow is melted when I get back!
My company is sending me to Kansas city for a week starting on Sunday. Hopefully most of the snow is melted when I get back!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2014 #8 Rather warm here today but the creek rose 4 ft over night. I went to the post office today.
Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Mar 7, 2014 Thread Owner #9 You the man rock