Bridges

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
I have really enjoyed the majority of my time on this site. I have interacted with many, many nice people. I have also made some friends that I would never have thought of as friends, by debating the issues of the day with them. I have seen people come and go. I have seen the rubber room come and go, come and go. Through it all, I always could enjoy everyones' finds if I got mad about a different aspect of the site. I have been thinking about this for a couple of weeks though, and came to the conclusion that this place isn't as "fun" as it used to be. It doesn't seem like you can disagree with anyone without fear of reprisal, but there are a few who have anointed themselves as "experts", that could run a steam engine with their "hot air". New members are not sticking around because of this "hot air" I thought we got rid of Doc?? The rubber room was fun, and from what I read, didn't cause anymore problems than the rest of the site. People disagree about everything, not just politics and religion. If this is first and foremost a treasure hunting site, then half of the site should be cut out. Well anyways, I really have enjoyed all of the finds, and banter from most of you. Take care all.

John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread