Attachments

• image-4109130248.jpg
    image-4109130248.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 120
  • image-2940312931.jpg
    image-2940312931.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 4
Looks heavy. An old hunting buddy broke the one on his minelab explorer and he just took a plastic bottle and cut it in half.

Looks like s good place to use a short section, maybe 6 inches long or so of white PVC pipe. 6 inch pipe sould work fine. Easy to cut, smooth the corners. You are lucky to have a place for 2 round head bolts to go through. Not saying the wood won't work, but I think it will wear on your arm pretty fast.

Good Luck!

RJGMC
HI BOB!

Looks heavy. An old hunting buddy broke the one on his minelab explorer and he just took a plastic bottle and cut it in half.

The factory arm cuffs on the explorers suck! Everyone I know that has/had one , the thing broke. I as well as all the others have an aftermarket or homemade arm rest either of plastic or metal, the cut bottle is an excellent idea

The factory arm cuffs on the explorers suck! Everyone I know that has/had one , the thing broke. I as well as all the others have an aftermarket or homemade arm rest either of plastic or metal, the cut bottle is an excellent idea

Remember the Cladmans... cut PVC pipe.

Necessity is the Mother of Invention:icon_thumright:

That's phenomenal. I'd bungee the machine to my arm before I'd turn down the opportunity to hunt.

Thinkin' outside the box....I like it!

Well done. You can't keep a dirt digger down....

Nice save! HH! Hope you bring home "the big one"!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back