What's new

Broke spear point???

tiggerd100

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
image-2301803434.webp



image-444473088.webp



image-2918281423.webp



image-3193433578.webp

Found this today.. the thing is exremely thin.. with tiny pressure flakes on all sides. Really looks like the middle section of a nice spear point.. what do you all think???
 
Upvote 0
It's definitely a mid section no telling of what.. My guess would have been a blade of some type.
 
Nice middle section
 
Nice!

Where was it found? Which state?
 
Southeast Kansas I think if I remember correctly
 
Like the rest said definitely a broke piece but my first thought was it sure looked like part of a paleo piece midsection with that flaking.
 
Yup found in Southeast Kansas. Definetly something different from what I've seen here. Its a really orange color (cant see from the poor quality photo)
 
With the fine flaking, like Gator said I would think a blade of some sort. Nice find and good eye:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom