What's new

Broken Artifacts from Sunday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I don't usually post the broken artifacts that I find, but I wanted to show how many came from one site in one filed one hunt. It is an incredible field.


 
Upvote 0
That is a lot of brokes for one site and one hunt.
 
Have you ever tried to match pieces to make whole points?
 
That's a lot of stuff!

If I would have found that many points and partials, I would have also found about a hundred and eighty thumb scrapers. I probably find about 5 thumb scrapers to each point fragment I find on my favorite site.
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Thats the breaks when hunting a field that gets plowed. It really hurts when you find a killer that is missing the other half.
 
Looks like that field is loaded. Gotta be some whole ones out there somewhere.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom