What's new

Broken hearts

GTK96

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
392
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
If I can find one or two of these complete in my lifetime, I'll die a happy guy...found the one on the right on a gravel bar today, next to a bowling alley today, along with some other pieces in about 5 minutes of looking...the morrow mountain bases especially kill me to see snapped because of how thin they are, but I'll keep on hoping I'll get one eventually
HH
 

Attachments

  • image-3178891725.webp
    image-3178891725.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 80
  • image-690473595.webp
    image-690473595.webp
    32 KB · Views: 88
  • image-1224262734.webp
    image-1224262734.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
If you found those you'll find more. It hurts when you see one and it looks perfect and its not when you pick it up.
 
You just keep hunting, the way I look at is the more broken points you find , you are that much closer to finding that perfect super find:thumbsup:
 
Yes indeed keep looking and you will get a whole one for sure !!!
 
Yup. Boxes and boxes of heartbreakers. But that's the reason to go back again and again. Ya never know if you might just find the other half-- it could happen! HH Yak
 
Nice to see you found two parts, unfortunately we all end up finding more broken points than good ones. But it's better to find parts than none. I once found found both halves to a point along a wash, about 30 feet apart from each other.
 
My broke ratio is about 30 brokes to 1 whole. Keep looking
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom