BRRR.....its COLD!!!!!!!

bearisme

Apr 8, 2008
Hello to all, dont have anything to post just waiting on some warm weather. Its about 20 degrees here in south central pa with frozen ground.Man i cant wait !!!!! I SURELY ENVY those of you who can hunt year round,well maybe someday i can move where its warmer,till then,best of luck to all of you, and remember that next big find is only one swing away!!!!!!

Upvote 0

nova

Jan 10, 2009
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ground is frozen solid my way and the weather is ice cold. But I am itching to go swinging, so frozen ground or not I'm going Saturday.

girardpaguy

Dec 11, 2008
Girard Pa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QDII / Cen Tec Pinpointer
Ground???? what is that??? Oh, thats what is below the three feet of snow we have here in Erie Co

LOL

HH

Gadget

Sep 10, 2005
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac; White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here, it's the first January since 1891 where we didn't crack 32º. It's pretty much been between +10 and -15 for the whole month. Ice is 2 feet think on lakes. So it's going to be a LONG time before I get out diggin' again.

Gadget
Minnesota

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plenty cold here in Sunbury along the banks of the soon to be frozen over Susquehanna River. Heading south to Reading tomorrow with the detector. Hopefully I can find some unfrozen dirt to dig ;D ;D ;D

Hal

Painter65

Jan 10, 2009
Wilmington,NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150, Minelab Soveriegn Elite, Minelab 305
Sorry about the cold weather...(I think?).

Only found .16 cents at the beach today. But at least I was out!

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tons of snow here at the moment,but I only have to drive 40 miles to find bare thawed ground! Lucky me i'm going tommarow.....kane 23

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am with you bearisme I want the warmer weather. It is to cold around here it is in the 20's ground is frozen. I need my fixed please weather unthaw so I can go MDing...Matt

davew0710

Oct 3, 2008
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
It's soooooo cold....

the ground in western PA is deep with snow and frozen solid. Something has to change weather wise. I find myself sitting and cleaning my e Trac and staring out the window. So many sites to check and so little time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions