"Buck" W. T. Wright... Sentinel?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I thought you were commenting on Frank James whereabouts in relation to the remark of him possibly being the Beale Paper author as a response to my post.
Everyone has become very touchy on these Beale threads, and take things way too personal.
No, I wasn't; I just answered YOUR question... I DO NOT believe that "Buck" Wright could have written the BPP.

JustinW84

Aug 15, 2022
"BUCK" Wright, Mountain Man "par excellence"; MYSTERY MAN of Upper Goose Creek Valley in Bedford County, Va. NORTH of Montvale/Buford's of the Beale PAPERS, was he REALLY Frank James, doing a "Tour of Duty" watching over the "Beale Treasure"/CSA Treasury (VIRGINIA "portion"), near Smyra, Va. (Ghost-Town, now)? Thought to be buried in Charlottesville, Va. (couldn't find his "grave-site"); MAY be buried in Brunswick County, Va. "Cemeteries of Brunswick County, Virginia: BUCK Wright Family Cemetery" @ http://www.brunswickcemeteries.org/HTML/wright_2.htm
Hey I came across this. Buck was my 2nd Great grandfather on my mothers side. Not sure what this pertains to but my mom and immediate family on the Wright side is still there in Brunswick County. We have a couple family cemeteries. Just curious to learn a little more about my family.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read all of the post on Buck Wright. There should be other threads further back years ago. All of the information on the Wright Family should be in those threads. I know myself and Rebel KGC have done years of research on the Wright Family. I even have one of the stocks of a company they owned in Mexico. Possibly after they got rich from finding the Beale Treasure.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read all of the post on Buck Wright. There should be other threads further back years ago. All of the information on the Wright Family should be in those threads. I know myself and Rebel KGC have done years of research on the Wright Family. I even have one of the stocks of a company they owned in Mexico. Possibly after they got rich from finding the Beale Treasure.
I'm very confused....Franklin has stated many times that he found the Beale treasure and now he states someone else found it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread