What's new

Bucket List Dreams

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've always wanted to do a private Catamaran sailing charter for a month or so, cruise the islands and crystal clear waters of the Caribbean or the islands of the South Pacific, do some diving, snorkeling, THing, etc.
 
Upvote 0
Getting a nice RV and "Have Detector---Will Travel"

Maybe soon...... PLeasureway excel sm.webp
 
Dr Joe, that's the way I used to do it years ago when I thought I could live on the beach. Them were the days.
 
My dream to, RV, travel to the west and find some of that stolen loot! They will be the days! Lol
 
Getting a nice RV and "Have Detector---Will Travel"

Maybe soon......View attachment 860131

I can't tell you how badly I miss my van....it was all setup for the road and camping, etc., could literally leave at the drop of the hat with everything I needed already packed away inside. I really miss that lifestyle. :BangHead:
 
I've always wanted to do a private Catamaran sailing charter for a month or so, cruise the islands and crystal clear waters of the Caribbean or the islands of the South Pacific, do some diving, snorkeling, THing, etc.

That sounds better than my original trip to Europe digging Roman coinage! Let me go get another lotto ticket. :)
 
Having still not been to Europe, I have long dreamed of getting a EuroRail pass and seeing the sights. I did send my son while he was in college, so I guess I got to live vicariously through him.

Currently I dream of Paramotoring in New Zealand, but just about every dream has some detecting mixed in.
 
I can't tell you how badly I miss my van....it was all setup for the road and camping, etc., could literally leave at the drop of the hat with everything I needed already packed away inside. I really miss that lifestyle. :BangHead:

Yeah to travel the open road with Marge Simpson by my side.:tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom