RELICDUDE07
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2007
- Messages
- 2,129
- Reaction score
- 54
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pascagoula Ms.
- Detector(s) used
- minelab exp.
Buckles/Bullet mold/Long bullet
After all the work of getting to my old colonial site yesterday ,and such dissapointment,i thought i would just ride and look closer in town.I found a lot that they just removed a old shotgun house.Built around 1840s..I knew i had to search it.
I was the first one to hit it.No holes from others yet.I found some nice relics,and some of the things im not sure what they are,help if you can. And the bullet
The longest one i have ever found..Thanks,relic
After all the work of getting to my old colonial site yesterday ,and such dissapointment,i thought i would just ride and look closer in town.I found a lot that they just removed a old shotgun house.Built around 1840s..I knew i had to search it.
I was the first one to hit it.No holes from others yet.I found some nice relics,and some of the things im not sure what they are,help if you can. And the bullet Attachments
Upvote
0

When i catch the wind just right ,im going back and probe around somemore..I tried to just md the last time ,and got more bug bites then relics..Later .... Relic
That is the coolest bullet i think i have found..Thanks buckleboy,i thought that thing looked like a horn piece or a funnel of some type..Goodluck to all






