Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 5, 2016 #1 I got this from a vending machine at work today. No Date Buffalo nickel. I fished those machines with about $300 bucks in change last year and got nothing. Put in a buck fifty for a soft drink today and this came out in change. Upvote 54
I got this from a vending machine at work today. No Date Buffalo nickel. I fished those machines with about $300 bucks in change last year and got nothing. Put in a buck fifty for a soft drink today and this came out in change.
SeabeeRon Silver Member Joined Aug 5, 2007 Messages 2,541 Reaction score 2,396 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Cruz, CA. Detector(s) used ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2016 #21 There was a member years ago on the forums who's dad had a vending machine business in SoCal in the '50's and '60's and he got to go through all the coins! Needles to say he had a heck of a coin collection and silver hoard!
There was a member years ago on the forums who's dad had a vending machine business in SoCal in the '50's and '60's and he got to go through all the coins! Needles to say he had a heck of a coin collection and silver hoard!
W wpsgta1000 Full Member Joined Jul 17, 2013 Messages 113 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2016 #22 Back in the late 1970's I got a BU 1939 D Jefferson nickel in change from a drink machine. Somebody's collection must of got raided.
Back in the late 1970's I got a BU 1939 D Jefferson nickel in change from a drink machine. Somebody's collection must of got raided.