willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #1 An interesting piece in that they centered the bull's-eye on the piece. Not sure where it was an unfinished piece or sharpened away and discarded. Upvote 0
An interesting piece in that they centered the bull's-eye on the piece. Not sure where it was an unfinished piece or sharpened away and discarded.
creekhunter Bronze Member Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 1,238 Reaction score 572 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Detector(s) used Radio Shack Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #2 Kind of has a scraper look to it, great color!
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #3 Cool piece Wiljo!
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 8, 2016 #4 Interesting material. Thanks for sharing.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #5 I was thinking scraper too but I'm not good ID'ing and love the bulls eye on it, very nice!
eastTNJoe Hero Member Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 546 Reaction score 616 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #6 cool piece and nice color!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2016 #7 Its a dome scraper as I call them. They would take the cortex off then give the rock a wack and do some edge work. I found 1 yesterday but they didnt even remove the cortex. Yours is a pretty material
Its a dome scraper as I call them. They would take the cortex off then give the rock a wack and do some edge work. I found 1 yesterday but they didnt even remove the cortex. Yours is a pretty material