What's new

butterfly

robfinds

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,531
Reaction score
4,422
Golden Thread
5
Location
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Think the butterfly could signify the internet in general. Just fluttering from thing to thing, not really stopping long enough to really learn anything in depth. Or could could just be a moth :wink:
 
You been on the gear Rob? :laughing7:
 
I'm trying . . .
 

Attachments

  • Net.webp
    Net.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 239
Keep going up and down! It will drive it mad :laughing9:
 
shaun7 said:
Keep going up and down! It will drive it mad :laughing9:

That's the last thing we need on here. A mad butterfly. :laughing9:
 
The more replies, the longer it takes to get up or down!

I'm off to a really long thread :icon_thumleft:
 
if you click on it it goes away till the page refreshes
 
fisher2 said:
if you click on it it goes away till the page refreshes
Shoot I thought I was gonna win a prize or something when I clicked it. All it did was disappear. :icon_scratch:
 
shaun7 said:
The more replies, the longer it takes to get up or down!

I'm off to a really long thread :icon_thumleft: Shaun you mean you've actually been monitoring it's movements, must be gripping in Essex :D
 
robfinds said:
shaun7 said:
The more replies, the longer it takes to get up or down!

I'm off to a really long thread :icon_thumleft: Shaun you mean you've actually been monitoring it's movements, must be gripping in Essex :D



He couldn't catch me ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom