What's new

button help

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,794
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
100_0818.webp100_0788.webp need help dating these two..the navy button has no back mark and the back mark on the Philly police button says SNELLENBURG AND CO. PHILA. PA... thanks alot
 
By no back-mark on the navy button I meant the back of the button is not there
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I found an army button in the same field as the navy button..the army button dated from pre-ww2 so I'm guess the navy button is from the same era
 
Upvote 0
Nathan Snellenberg Co., Phila. Tailoring from 1868 and continuing to at least 1929.
 
Upvote 0
Nice research BigCy
 
Upvote 0
Is the Navy button 13mm?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom