BobinSouthVA
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2007
- Messages
- 1,656
- Reaction score
- 107
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Button ID needed. NY & CMSSL Solved: Cuba Mail Steamship Company
on the front are the initials NY & CMSSL
On the back I can read Bernard Levy NY.
Is this anything of just a blazer coat button. I am coming up blank searching. The property had a house on it that was gone either by 1904 or 1960 according to two accounts.
Can't tell if the thing going through the shank is wood or metal, but I kind of like it in there and haven't tried to remove it.
Thanks for looking
on the front are the initials NY & CMSSL
On the back I can read Bernard Levy NY.
Is this anything of just a blazer coat button. I am coming up blank searching. The property had a house on it that was gone either by 1904 or 1960 according to two accounts.
Can't tell if the thing going through the shank is wood or metal, but I kind of like it in there and haven't tried to remove it.
Thanks for looking








