What's new

Button ID Please

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this button the other day and need some help with an Id or Era, please. It is gold plated I think it says R_ _ _ _NSON EXTRA. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1097.webp
    DSCN1097.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN1098.webp
    DSCN1098.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 8
It's a flat button from the early 1800s I believe. Nice find!
 
It is a one piece.. Thanks...
 
Can't help with ID, but cool looking Congrats
 
Jim
Robinsons made a lot of buttons i think this is close.
GaryPicture 84.webp
 
Last edited:
"Flower" type button. The back Mark would have said Robinson. I would date it circa 1835 to 1845. Plus or minus a few years. I love finding early buttons. I would be happy finding it.
 
"Flower" type button. The back Mark would have said Robinson. I would date it circa 1835 to 1845. Plus or minus a few years. I love finding early buttons. I would be happy finding it.

agreed
 
That's a nice looking older button.
 
Tejass where in the hill country are you? My buddy lives up above Barksdale and below Rock springs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom