buy button on an ace 250

dimeaday

Dec 6, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
quattro--EXII--Ace 250
Have been reading posts on t net and doing general research, trying to decide what machine to get for my grandsons to use. Ace 250 just kept popping up, hit the buy button on one, it arrived this morning, less than 24 hr shipping, very surprised.. Assembled, easy, read the book, sounds easy, did a test run in my yard, only dug 2 targets, Ive torn up softer concrete, both were folded small pieces of aluminum.. Was actually quite impressed, pin pointed them very well indicated the depth within an inch.. Now when we go I won't have to fight for the quattro, my knee will probably take a beating , the boys did the digging, I got to stand straight and direct, most good things come to an end,,looking forward to better conditions probably a little competition. After this short test I think this machine will produce for them. really appreciate the information and hints posted here..dl il

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a great starter machine...Matt

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the grands will love it...hmmmm...you might end up trading with them. Good machine all the way around and not just a "starter" machine. I keep going back to mine all the time.

camperlee

Jan 8, 2008
belding, Michigan
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett ACE 250
glad to hear you are happy with your ace250 I just ordered my grandson one last week seen lots of good reports
on them. this is his first year detecting. Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread