What's new

buy button on an ace 250

dimeaday

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
quattro--EXII--Ace 250
Have been reading posts on t net and doing general research, trying to decide what machine to get for my grandsons to use. Ace 250 just kept popping up, hit the buy button on one, it arrived this morning, less than 24 hr shipping, very surprised.. Assembled, easy, read the book, sounds easy, did a test run in my yard, only dug 2 targets, Ive torn up softer concrete, both were folded small pieces of aluminum.. Was actually quite impressed, pin pointed them very well indicated the depth within an inch.. Now when we go I won't have to fight for the quattro, my knee will probably take a beating , the boys did the digging, I got to stand straight and direct, most good things come to an end,,looking forward to better conditions probably a little competition. After this short test I think this machine will produce for them. really appreciate the information and hints posted here..dl il
 
It is a nice machine. You will love it.
 
a great starter machine...Matt
 
I know the grands will love it...hmmmm...you might end up trading with them. Good machine all the way around and not just a "starter" machine. I keep going back to mine all the time.
 
glad to hear you are happy with your ace250 I just ordered my grandson one last week seen lots of good reports
on them. this is his first year detecting. Good luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom