What's new

C.S.A Button!

crashbro17x

Full Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300 w/950 coil, Bounty Hunter, Discover 3300 w/a 10" Bounty Hunter, Magnum Power Search Coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, I got in from work yesterday afternoon and had about an hour to hunt after I got through with some things around the house....SO...I slid back out to the camp that we have pulled so many great relics from for a few minutes....First target I dug was a perfect sword belt plate keeper....YES! I covered the hole and made two more swings and got a questionable target...hmmmmm :icon_scratch:....So I dig the plug and flip it over and a beautiful C.S.A. button is looking back at me....WOW! My hands were shaking for 3 hours after I found it.... I couldn't and still can't believe it....This camp has been truly amazing....I am very blessed to have found it.

Here is a couple of pictures of it after I let it soak in some water for a while....I need to do just a little more cleaning, but I couldn't wait any longer to take a pic! lol
Thanks for looking!

2638_532390948952_184103453_31470226_4090385_n.jpg


2638_532390953942_184103453_31470227_7325453_n.jpg


Man I'm one lucky dude!
 
Upvote 0
Awsome button!! Man that is a great find. WTG. HH Dan
 
That is a super find and in great shape. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
That is great! Man that's a nice one. I'm hoping to find one someday.
 
i would be pumped up for a long time too..
 
What does something like that appraise, in the book value guide?
 
Excellent!

HH
 
Congratulations,,,,,that's a beautiful find!!
HH! Dale
 
yes you are indeed lucky --great find.
 
WOW!!!!! :o :o :o That is one EXCELLENT find!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kent
 
WOW! what a spot. Congratulations.
 
fantastic find keep hitting that spot as long as you can!
 
AWESOME FIND and in excellent condition. Congrats!
 
Now that is a great find! Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
Yep, that's one of the ones we yearn for! Damn nice button my friend! Congrats!
Mike :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
awesome find! congrats :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom