What's new

Can anyone give me their 2 cents??

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a whites M6 detector.. I heard from a friend something about putting the coil on a surface where theirs no metal and squeezing the pinpoint thingy until its a very low buzz sound. does anyone know what I am talking about? it suppose to balance it or something to where you find more?
 
I'm thinking it should balance the same as the MXT. Over a metal free spot you just bob the coil several times up and down in a straight line and it should be balanced although they balance so quickly and easily a couple of swings as you start hunting usually does the job.
luvdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom