What's new

Can anyone help with art

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone help with information on this artist any help is appreciated as always. Thanks tnet
 

Attachments

  • FCBC31F1-3D05-487C-ADBC-8F87B7DD1884.webp
    FCBC31F1-3D05-487C-ADBC-8F87B7DD1884.webp
    363.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 5E279539-292D-4B15-8C1A-C55E095C8DEA.webp
    5E279539-292D-4B15-8C1A-C55E095C8DEA.webp
    230.2 KB · Views: 72
Nice!
I can't help with the artist, but the detail work on the water is great.
Thanks for sharing...
 
Upvote 0
Wow, I like this painting. Now as to who did it? Tough one to crack. The way 1948 is written it reminds me of Europe. So that could help narrow the search down a bit.....maybe.

Looks like....

R.S. Vecheroki, but I get no hits.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I thought it was done really well.......maybe last letter is a S
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for the help ffuries
 
Upvote 0
You're welcomed, not that I really helped in any way.......

You eliminated a lot of possibilities! I tried the same thing(s) before I saw your response and I didn't come up with anything either. I do like the painting, though. It's calming.
 
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That’s so cool cw0909 how you can find this stuff
Thank you
 
Upvote 0
Here's another:
[FONT=&quot]Writer Latvian-born artist Roman Samuel Vecherok is a serene little man who may have realized a 20-year dream of coming to America because of a slight limp and an abiding trust in God.
Source: [/FONT]
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/261069379/
Don.....
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom