V vscience Full Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 198 Reaction score 446 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2013 #1 Ok, obviously, I'm not a sports fanatic. I picked up three old large 11x14 sepia photos. They look like they are from the 60s or 70's. I pretty sure one is Mickey Mantle... but who are the other two ball players?
Ok, obviously, I'm not a sports fanatic. I picked up three old large 11x14 sepia photos. They look like they are from the 60s or 70's. I pretty sure one is Mickey Mantle... but who are the other two ball players?
surf Silver Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 2,839 Reaction score 1,461 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used seeing eye shovel Primary Interest: Other Sep 5, 2013 #2 Willie Mays, circa 1951-1957, is the gentleman above Mickey Mantle. I never followed the Cubbies. Upvote 0
Bramblefind Silver Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 4,024 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used T2/F75 SE Sep 5, 2013 #3 Is that Cubs player Ryne Sandberg ? Takes me right back Upvote 0
surf Silver Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 2,839 Reaction score 1,461 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used seeing eye shovel Primary Interest: Other Sep 5, 2013 #4 Chalk up another for the gentlelady from New York. Ryne Sandberg Pictures Of Every Baseball Hall of Famer On One Page Upvote 0
Chalk up another for the gentlelady from New York. Ryne Sandberg Pictures Of Every Baseball Hall of Famer On One Page
mick56 Bronze Member Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,348 Reaction score 1,149 Golden Thread 1 Location Southern Wisconsin 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used ATPro Sep 5, 2013 #5 Nice!!! Upvote 0