What's new

Can I Return My Change Back in the Clear Sleeves?

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
6,108
Reaction score
3,817
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just need some quick advise on returning some of my change...I already have alot of loose change Im taking to my bank tomorrow to dump, But at lunch I bought a Skunked Box of Dimes...Can i just return the box to my dump bank?..Will they have any problems with that? or will they make me dump it in the machine and run a chance of some of my dimes reading as Cents?

Any info on this would be Great

thanks
 
Upvote 0
I've never had any problem returning them like that here in Kentucky. My dump banks don't care either way! :D
 
Yes I do it all the time. Once you get the hang of it its faster than rerolling into the paper rolls!
 
I never reroll coin except halves at one dump bank. I would hate to have to do that instead of the coin machine! :BangHead:
 
Only if my bank does not have a counter, will they accept rolled coin. If my bank does have a counter, they will not accept rolls, (that way they can rob a member with a fee). Other banks may have a different policy.
 
I dump clear plastic rolled coins at a different branches or else they'll stop giving me those boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom