What's new

✅ SOLVED Can someone give me a time frame for this US thing?

Beeps in my sleep

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
784
Reaction score
1,087
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metal detecting in Shippensburg I found this. Can anybody identify what time period it is from?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230604_104115744.webp
    IMG_20230604_104115744.webp
    317.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20230604_104137193.webp
    IMG_20230604_104137193.webp
    329.5 KB · Views: 49
I'm gonna guess WWII era. I think 1 was recently dug on another site. I cant remember for sure if it was WWI or WWII they dated it at.
 
Upvote 2
Looks like a WWII Type III (1937-1945) collar disk/collar brass insignia. With it in hand you can confirm the attributes with the following site.

 
Last edited:
Upvote 4
Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom