What's new

Can you tell I have a E-Trac ?

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
274927541_1591630224557724_1976269709651421479_n.webp
 
So you're telling us you're left-handed?
 
So you're telling us you're left-handed?
No See how the arm built up on the right from swinging that monster
 
Hey Gare, His left side looks like me, because I use the 800 ! Nice post.
 
Hey Gare, His left side looks like me, because I use the 800 ! Nice post.
The Nox is NO where near as heavy as the E-Trac LOL. This is probably why your left side looks skinny
 
I just got a new CTX3030 3 months ago. Have to use the swing Minelab harness.
 
My wife and I both swing the E-Trac but we got used to it years ago. We started out in the mid 70's with the heavy White's Coinmaster machines. By the end of the day now we are both whipped.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom