What's new

Canadian Silver….

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Met up with a friend today and we hit an older park. Not long into the hunt I had a sweet sounding signal. About 5" down out comes a big rusty nail. I knew that's not the sweet signal I heard so I probed the hole and a couple inches deeper out pops a wheat cent. Then I probed the pile of loose dirt and heard an even better sound, which turned out to be a 1917 Canadian silver dime. The good old Etrac seen right through that rusty nail. Ended the day with 4 more wheats, some clad, and a key.
 

Attachments

  • Canada silver.webp
    Canada silver.webp
    50 KB · Views: 91
  • Canada silver 2.webp
    Canada silver 2.webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 85
Sounds like a nice day to me.
 
Nice digs, Mike. Congrats on the Canadian silver! :icon_thumleft: Glad you're getting out.

HH
 
Excellent digs you got there Mike :thumbsup: I really like finding the older silver Canadian coins!
Mike I never knew that you got an Etrac ???
 
Gotta love the trac in iron. Nice digs.
 
nice digs Mike! grats on the Canadian silver! sounds like that Etrac does good
 
Sweet old Canadian silver dime Mike - those don't turn up everyday - congrats on the Wheaties too - WTG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom