Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 21, 2009 #1 We keep finding these canteens around here and no one seems to know if they are military or boy scouts and would like to give the correct answer when the kids or parents ask. can you please help? Attachments DSC00010.webp 55.5 KB · Views: 269 DSC00011.webp 101.1 KB · Views: 265
We keep finding these canteens around here and no one seems to know if they are military or boy scouts and would like to give the correct answer when the kids or parents ask. can you please help?
nova treasure Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 455 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 21, 2009 #2 NC-C Looks like G/ I I would think this is North Carolina issued Canteen Goverment Issue I would think this may be used for medical purpose Type being that most field Canteens are a different shape and smaller. Just my opinion and nothing positive Nova Treasure Upvote 0
NC-C Looks like G/ I I would think this is North Carolina issued Canteen Goverment Issue I would think this may be used for medical purpose Type being that most field Canteens are a different shape and smaller. Just my opinion and nothing positive Nova Treasure
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 21, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Hmmmm, seeing this lodge was a makeshift hospital during world war 2 it is very possible...thank you Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 21, 2009 #4 I cant see the spouts in your pics. Are they broken off? Upvote 0