Captain Kidd & Madagascar

PirateBeth

Apr 27, 2016
USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone!!

I'm currently putting together an episode about Captain Kidd for a well known Travel Channel show.

Right now we are looking into Captain Kidd's stand on Ile Sainte-Marie, Madagascar against Robert Culliford in 1698. Being as the island was a well-known pirate haven, is anyone out there hunting for treasure? Whether it's Captain Kidd's or otherwise, I'm open to all searches at this point.

I know there was a reported "silver ingot" found last May that was ultimately debunked by UNESCO in June, but it's tough to find any news/reports unrelated to that story. So any information is appreciated!

Thanks all! Looking forward to hearing from you all!

-Beth :skullflag:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi everyone!!

I'm currently putting together an episode about Captain Kidd for a well known Travel Channel show.

Right now we are looking into Captain Kidd's stand on Ile Sainte-Marie, Madagascar against Robert Culliford in 1698. Being as the island was a well-known pirate haven, is anyone out there hunting for treasure? Whether it's Captain Kidd's or otherwise, I'm open to all searches at this point.

I know there was a reported "silver ingot" found last May that was ultimately debunked by UNESCO in June, but it's tough to find any news/reports unrelated to that story. So any information is appreciated!

Thanks all! Looking forward to hearing from you all!

-Beth :skullflag:

Probably one of the best informed authors on Capt'n William Kidd is Author GJB with his current thread "Oak Island Reconstruction"!

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/oak-island/499961-oak-island-reconstruction.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread