Car and jewelry

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Ah, don't get too excited. The jewelry is 2 bead necklaces found near the sandbox and the car is a toy dune buggy/pipe car. Not sure which. I got a roofing nail. Now THAT was exciting. My total for this morning was $2.63 in clad and a little more of the usual junk. Pretty morning out but it was cold! I was only wearing a light sweatshirt jacket but the park personnel were all bundled up in knit caps, gloves and heavy jackets. Brrrrrrr Well I guess if I was going to have to work outside all day I would have bundled up more too. Heh heh

It was a good day. Not 4 not 5 but SIX QUARTERS TODAY. I'll take it! :wink:

Junk103008.jpg

Money103008.jpg

Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
wooohooo!! Ya got two extra and the beads are cool too! Glad you got to get out. Cold sucks but atleast it is not REAL cold yet! Have yourself an awesome day pretty lady! ~hugs~

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumzie, your getting higher n higher in stuff you find... I have faith in ya.. your ahead of me.. wish me good luck as the bhid went back due to problems with it..so now its the sov.GT.. which is basically a land xcall.. can get coil wet just not housing unit.. so I am syked. maybe this is the one for me.. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread