What's new

Caribbean cruise gold

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from a fantastic 7 day christmas Caribbean cruise, I only managed to squeeze in four hours water hunting on a couple of the islands. 3 hours in the Bahamas produced 5 silver rings and three gold bands, a 14K yellow gold band, a heavy 14K white gold wedding band and a small 10K yellow gold band. I snagged the 14K white gold ladies ring on a short one hour hunt in St Maarten after jumping off the catamaran and swimming to the beach with my CTX 3030.
A belated Merry Christmas to everyone
Cheers Gary
 

Attachments

  • Caribbean gold. jpg.webp
    Caribbean gold. jpg.webp
    88.5 KB · Views: 702
Upvote 0
Congratulations Gary!
 
If my wife caught me bringing the SS on a cruise she'd kill me...unless of course I scored some nice rings like Gary! Congrats.
 
So, are those two beaches now on your beach rotation plan? :laughing7: Nice rings .... and a belated Merry Christmas to you too Gary.

Cliff
 
You manage to knock on the door no matter if you home or on a venture! Super job! :headbang:
 
Congratulations on your Cruise Gold !!
 
Congrats! I brought home gold from my last cruise as well.

What cruise werer you on? I'm curios about details because the wife and I are looking for something new.
 
Congrats! I brought home gold from my last cruise as well.

What cruise werer you on? I'm curios about details because the wife and I are looking for something new.

Thanks, the Celebrity Silhouette visiting the Bahamas, St Thomas and St Maarten.
 
"...after jumping from the catamaran and swimming to the beach..."

you are awesome.
 
Fort liquordale, HAH! Thanks.
 
Gary,

Glad you managed a few keepers and had fun to boot.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
WTG - helps pay for the vacay :icon_thumleft:
 
Gary awesome finds.
 
I hate you Gary. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom