Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I carry several ways, on my waist and under my arm, just depending on how I am dressed and what firearm I am carrying.

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For those that carry concealed while detecting - What concealed carry method/holster do you use. With all the stuff most of use carry (tool bag/trash bag etc...) and the constant up and down, what is working for you.
1640190578448.jpeg
any pocket, usually the back pocket (.22 magnum)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my favorites is this stretchable web belt, I can wear it high on the chest or low on the waist. Sometimes I wear jeans overalls and coveralls as they are comfortable, I can wear the belt under the overalls on my waist and have quick access or high on my chest under coveralls with quick access.

Conceal Carry Belt.jpg

I have a Sneaky Pete holster I use sometimes, no one has ever asked me what was in it either.

713J5ECRhHL.__AC_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

I also have a couple of these shirts too that can carry the left or right side. I have multiple holsters and methods to carry. I have a fanny pack I carry in too.

UTUC-Mens-Concealment-Crew-Neck-T-Shirt_White-2.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have several that I carry, a Taurus Judge .410/.45, Springfield .45 XD, XDS, and a Ruger LCP 9 MM. Most times I carry my Judge or my Springfield .45 XDS, sometimes carry both just for S & grins.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No such things as too many guns!
So true....

I had to pull the Judge one time when I was attacked one evening at a stoplight by a homeless guy wanting a ride that I refused to give, I could tell he was on something, most likely meth. When I pulled the Judge he took off running.

Police said I was justified and would not have been charged if I had shot as there were witnesses I was being attacked in my car. I don't want to shoot anyone but I will defend myself if required..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought my wife a S&W Ladysmith. .38 special with no outside hammer to hangup in her carry purse. She takes it everywhere & is a very good shot.
Good for her, every woman should have the know-how and have the means to be able to defend herself.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I carry a Kimber custom two 45 ACP in a shoulder holster under my left arm I also have a colt 45 that I carry the same way

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve learned that 90% of concealing is the holster. I have tried many different types of holsters for carrying and I only use retainment holsters now. I learned the my lesson on carrying cheap holsters one time. I was cutting a fence line and got into ground hornets, by the time I stopped running through the woods I realized my pistol was 50yds behind me. I’m glad I didn’t learn that lesson running for cover in an emergency situation.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
None of my carry IWB holsters allow firearms to fall out, they are Kydex form-fitted with heat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread