Cosmo Sr. Member Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 254 Reaction score 369 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2013 #1 I was looking at this scraper,and noticed it looks like the sun was etched into it. Attachments image-1253710640.webp 22.7 KB · Views: 174 Last edited: Oct 8, 2013 Upvote 0
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Oct 8, 2013 #2 i think it's an eye complete with eyelashes lol
J Just Amazed Full Member Joined Aug 27, 2013 Messages 213 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2013 #3 That is Really Nice !! It Did make me think about this Piece that I had found with what looks like it was painted on , Sunset/Sunrise Picture. Thanks For Looking...... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
That is Really Nice !! It Did make me think about this Piece that I had found with what looks like it was painted on , Sunset/Sunrise Picture. Thanks For Looking...... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2013 #4 The back of a Stegosaurus...that changes history.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2013 #5 I found a point with a mans face. Somewhere I have a graver with a duck head.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2013 #6 All naturally occurring and not carved in or painted.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2013 #7 just playing along
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2013 #8 And I found a face too lol Attachments image-2959123660.webp 84.3 KB · Views: 105
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2013 #9 Looks like a rock-em sock-em robot.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2013 #10 I feel so left out. I have nothing to show
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2013 #11 Duck
tomclark Bronze Member Joined Dec 18, 2006 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 1,643 Golden Thread 0 Location Tampa Bay, FL Detector(s) used ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel Primary Interest: Other Oct 9, 2013 #12 I guess if I can't beat 'em, I'll join 'em. Next is effigies.
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2013 #13 tomclark said: I guess if I can't beat 'em, I'll join 'em. Next is effigies. Click to expand... The face on that point is the same as your avatar...it must be real.
tomclark said: I guess if I can't beat 'em, I'll join 'em. Next is effigies. Click to expand... The face on that point is the same as your avatar...it must be real.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2013 #14 I do have a piece of pottery with a sunlike marking.