What's new

Cast iron thing with an eagle like the buttons. SOLVED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bev
  • Start date Start date
B

Bev

Guest
Found this at an old foundation and I'm wondering what it is. It has an eagle on it that I've seen on buttons so button people might have an idea for age.

Wide part is 4 3/4", narrow part is about 2", length is 5" but it's clearly broken off. The two points are 1 1/2" long.
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 270
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 273
Re: Cast iron thing with an eagle like the buttons you find.

Leg from a wood stove.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Cast iron thing with an eagle like the buttons you find.

I wonder if it is part of a set of cast iron andirons? Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom