What's new

Catching up with October

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few months ago I decided to post as I find as opposed to waiting for the end of the month and sort and make videos. It was just too time consuming.

Well the first part of this month my wife and son went to the States for some college tours and he took the camera (that I know how to use). So the first pic is what I found while they were away. The 14K white gold ring was a real surprise. When I first saw it in the scoop I thought, great a stainless piece o crap. But when I picked it up I realized it was too heavy for stainless and too light for tungsten.

The next part of October resulted in returning every good thing I found. 3 gold rings all returned. One couple took a picture and promised to email me the pic once they return home. We'll see. What was really funny was that 2 of the couples who lost rings were told by 2 different people at 2 different locations to wait until the next morning and try to catch me because I'm always on the beach at 6:00 a.m.

This morning I found the items in the 2nd pic. The religeous medal is the biggest one I've found ever. It had some oxidation this morning and I used some silver cleaner on it and it looks pretty good now. The stone in the 18K band is fake.


Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0024 copy.webp
    IMG_0024 copy.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0026 copy.webp
    IMG_0026 copy.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 251
Upvote 0
You have been knocking it out of the park. Wish I were there. Happy hunting. Papa
 
18k and fake stone, they probably didn't know themselves! To bad on that. I found a 22k and it had a CZ. Oh well, still good finds!
 
A little of everything...you got some nice finds...nice pile of silver...congrats.
 
Strong work!!:icon_thumright:

SnT
 
:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:Awesome haul,and may more Treasures follow you by returning all those rings,,HH:hello:
 
Well done!! Congratulations!!
 
Wow! All that just in October? I don't think I've found that much all year!

Nice haul. :icon_thumleft:
 
Great finds!! Congratulations.
 
Looks like you spent some time digging. Are you following the plan you mentioned about getting appraisals for the loot? Congrats on the finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom