What's new

Cavalry Button

TerryEastTexas

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
350
Reaction score
160
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palestine. Tx.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV.
Primary Interest:
Other
I found the T. Miller Cavalry Button a while back. I wound up having to sell it due to circumstances beyond my control. It like to have killed me to do so.
 

Attachments

  • 100_2205.webp
    100_2205.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 256
Wow, don't know how i didn't catch this the day you posted it.

BEAUTIFUL button.

As a diehard Texana/ACW buff, i can certainly appreciate this monumental find!

If you get a moment, post up some more photos of the button!

(If you have some!)




~Tejaas~
 
Last edited:
Thanks Tejaas. I'll see what I can find and post them.
 
This is all I got.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1697.webp
    100_1697.webp
    1,012 bytes · Views: 179
  • 100_1668.webp
    100_1668.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 143
Amazing, Terry!

Thanks for posting up the photos!

Us Texas history hunters have the best prospects, don't we?

[emoji38]


~Tejaas~
 
I believe it's there, we just got to find it.
 
I found another pic.
 

Attachments

  • Pict0018.webp
    Pict0018.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 134
Yes Wayne, I think it a beauty also and it is valuable. I sure wish I hadn't had to sell it.
 
especially when circumstances won't allow it. How true how true.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom