Cavemen liked nice butts

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ken i would like to comment but there is to many ladies in tnet .Dont want to get clubbed :-X

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
;D I guess my mind still has primitive thoughts. ;D

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caveman liked the amazon type because they could haul the giant Elk out of the canyon by herself. She also could carry more firewood an if attacked by a sabertooth, she might just kill it and they'd have more food. Who said a caveman was dumb?

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey sandman how did the Amazon type get started? Long time ago i knew a woman named amazon and she was huge ;)

B

BIG61AL

It's simple bioglogy. It's not big butts that caveman were looking for, it was wide hips. Wide hips meant that a woman was less likely to die during child birth. Narrow hips lead to complications which were often fatal to mother and child. It just so happens that bigger butts come with wide hips. Nothing wrong with a big butt if you ask me.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you guys notice that these were found in "Poland"? Poland!
aa......did you do drugs? The Amazon you speak of was amazon.com

T

TreasureTales

The cavemen in Poland didn't make figurines of curvy women without heads because they were more interested in their butts than in their faces, as the article suggests. Nope, they didn't put heads on the figurines because the stone age dudes were just as tired of hearing their women nag them as us 21 century guys. It's an ageless problem. LOL

Many of the fertility goddesses depicted in the artwork of various cultures throughout the world, and throughout history, depict women with big butts and large breasts because men knew that's the body type associated with successful childbearing and rearing. Since kids were the social security of the olden times, big families were desired.

Big butts are fine in my book, so long as their mouths aren't in scale.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a tribe in Africa that has a physical trait in that their women that have protruding butts. Not necessarily wide, but they protrude and it is a sign of beauty or so they say. I use to have a clerk in my office that was the nicest kindest most hard working lady on the staff, but when she walked it looked like she was being chased by a toesack full of watermelons! Poor dear, I felt sorry for her. Then there was the little sweet thing that worked up in the Councilor's office and she.....never mind, I'll keep that image to myself! Blush! :o :-* :-[ Monty

T

TreasureTales

Monty said:
There's a tribe in Africa that has a physical trait in that their women that have protruding butts. Not necessarily wide, but they protrude and it is a sign of beauty or so they say. I use to have a clerk in my office that was the nicest kindest most hard working lady on the staff, but when she walked it looked like she was being chased by a toesack full of watermelons! Poor dear, I felt sorry for her. Then there was the little sweet thing that worked up in the Councilor's office and she.....never mind, I'll keep that image to myself! Blush! :o :-* :-[ Monty

ROFL LMAO Monty, that's a picture I can't get out of my mind. Watermelon anyone??

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
Did you guys notice that these were found in "Poland"? Poland!
aa......did you do drugs? The Amazon you speak of was amazon.com
What the heck are you talking about? You sure you aint on drugs asking a question like that? BTW- Why are you emphasizing Poland? Here is some more info on Amazon women-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazons

T

TreasureTales

My ex-wife would be considered an Amazon - using the Wikipedia description - physically strong, tough, mentally capable, and/or independently minded. I guess that's why she left me. LOL

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Monty said:
Dont feel sorry for her. She was probably very comfortable when she sat down behind her computer. :D Like sitting on a couple of pillows, I would imagine. :-\ Watermelons are too much, but I happen to like women that look like JayLo. ;D Must be Jelly because Jam dont shake like that!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey digg i ended up with a dinkey amazon. ;D

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe packer can tell me how someone acts when on drugs.

T

treasurejack

I can't believe winter has driven us to discuss the finer points of Amazon butts. lol

However, since we are, it's common knowledge that cavemen preferred women with Amazon butts and wide hips so they would have a place to hang their heaviest hunting club.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions